Glasgow Meeting House is an established venue for many diverse groups. We are pleased to offer meeting space rental and room hire to to charities and groups whose aims are in sympathy with traditional Quaker concerns:
- Peace and Justice
- Truth and Integrity
- Simplicity and Sustainability
As a venue, Glasgow Meeting House offers welcoming, helpful staff; a friendly, relaxed atmosphere; a central location; attractive rooms with tea and coffee making facilities; and level access at the back door, an accessible toilet, and a lift to all floors.
We have five rooms to let.
|Name||Floor||Capacity||Dimensions||Charitable Rate||Standard Rate|
|Meeting Room||First||70||41ft x 14ft||60.00||80.00|
|Elizabeth Fry Room||Ground||25||16ft x 18ft||35.00||45.00|
|Children’s Meeting Room||Lower Ground||30||20ft x 16ft||30.00||40.00|
|Arts and Crafts Room||Lower Ground||10||17ft x 13ft||25.00||35.00|
- Rates are for a single, 3 – 4 hour session. If more than one session is booked in a day, then the second and subsequent sessions are charged at 30% discount.
- Where 10 sessions or more are booked in a year then a 10% discount is due.
- Data projector £12, WiFi access, DVD, flipchart, and piano £10.
- Tea and coffee at 50p per cup
- Please note the Meeting House is closed on Fridays.
To enquire about making a booking contact email@example.com.